The following information has been extracted from Newcourt's Repertorium Vols 1 and 2.
Henry Thomas was instituted as Rector of All Saints', Creeksea in Essex on 1 November 1460. He resigned from this benefice sometime before 29 July 1462, when he was succeeded as Rector by Jacob Newton.
Henry was installed as Vicar of St Nicholas', Great Wakering in Essex on 22 May 1466. He remained at Great Wakering until August 1474, when he exchanged the benefice for that of Thorley. He resigned from Thorley almost immediately after his collation, and was succeeded as Rector by Robert Wylly on 8 October of that year.
Return to St James' Rectors