The following information has been extracted from Newcourt's Repertorium.
Robert Coventry was collated to the Rectory of St Botolph's, Bishopsgate on 24 July 1434.
He resigned from St Botolph's, and was instituted as the Rector of Thorley on 7 June 1443.
Robert remained at St James' until his death, when he was succeeded as Rector by John Gaytcliffe on 11 September 1470.
Return to St James' Rectors